Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where entertainment turns its back on reality.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New forum, new home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThinkingCap
Admin
ThinkingCap

New forum, new home. Empty
PostSubject: New forum, new home.   New forum, new home. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 am

I'm currently lead programmer for this project, which sounds grand, but I still have a long way to go if I want to fill those shoes adequately. I already know the basics of Java and programming in general, but will be taking a second foray into C++ for Project Harmony. Which ultimately translates to the fact that I have a million things to learn and focus on before I need to program anything for this project. I want to make my code so hot and sexy, you feel dirty looking at it.

Now for a little synopsis of my personality; I enjoy a lot of stuff besides programming-- it's just a part of my nature to never settle down! My current kick is music and writing though. I just added about fifteen albums to my collection and am two shakes from finishing my novel, I wouldn't be surprised if my next focus would be reading and programming. I also go crazy for movies and, on the more serious side, politics, but I'm probably going to make it a rule not to get into that with my friends anymore. Things can get a little intense! Religion is also something I need to place off-limits, there are just too many sensitive issues in there.

Beyond that, I have really big hopes for this project!! I hope we can make a fabulous game, and I hope we can get some followers along the way! Expect great things from this group.

Until next time,

--ThinkingCap

Back to top Go down

New forum, new home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Personal :: ThinkingCap-
Jump to: