Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where entertainment turns its back on reality.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found a fabulous game!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThinkingCap
Admin
ThinkingCap

I found a fabulous game!! Empty
PostSubject: I found a fabulous game!!   I found a fabulous game!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:12 am

Called Vector TD (and all of the different versions of it, they're all fantastic!!), and it's so super cool! SO SUPER COOL!! Here's the link if you haven't played it before. These have to be my favorite kinds of games, and I'm still struggling to beat all 50 levels.

In other news, I watched two AMAZING movies this past week!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SOOOOOO AWEEESOOOOOME!!!! NOT for the faint of heart! That is the quality of work I want to make some day, the kind of stuff that'll make you squirm and make your hands clammy. Not to mention, there's just something innately sexual about a man in a mask that makes everything he does a little creepier. Fabulous stuff.

SWITCHING GENRES:

A hilarious, intelligent look at blaxpoitation films from the early 70s by the fellas who watched them growing up. Everything about this movie screams fun and pure badassery, was just an hour and a half of hilarity!

Now for things about Project Harmony: I'm going to begin outlining the design for the website but it would HELP A LOT (HELLO LISTEN HERE) if y'all answered those questions I posted on the facebook group. I'm dead serious. Don't be afraid! I'm not really that scary! HTML lives up to its reputation of being super easy and I'll be using my school's website as a learning ground, saving the best I can give for our website. It'll take awhile, but if I do it right the first time, it'll be easy to update it later.

Till next time!

--Jenna

(and NO I am not about to apologize for the ridiculous amount of video in this post!)
Back to top Go down

I found a fabulous game!!
Page 1 of 1