Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where entertainment turns its back on reality.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThinkingCap
Admin
ThinkingCap

I'm back, Empty
PostSubject: I'm back,   I'm back, EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 am

And the first thing I want to do is cuss this post out ahaha no worries, I'll mellow out. So, as you can tell, the forum has changed. The last one was too dreary and if someone finally posts on this post that they would like me to change it, I have a much more gamer-y theme in the makings in my head. Rachel, I tried to make your logo work with my banner but everything ended up looking too childish, I'll hafta work on that when I have my tablet again, but I really do like it. I'd do more with this tonight, but I didn't sleep at all last night and have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow, so I'll have to go to bed pretty soon here. But I hope y'all enjoy what I did! It sure was a lot of fun.

Thanks for all the patience broski's, I'm hoping to do those things you asked me to do head honcho (you know who you are, can't think clearly enough right now to get your username in my head aha) sometime tomorrow. I'm looking forward to tearing your characters apart (hey, it's what I do!) and am liking the general look of the protagonists as much as I saw of them. You'll see, I'll get to it. Though I hafta say--there hasn't been much progress as far as I can tell from when I left. No judgments! Just a statement. Maybe more activity will be seen over the next few weeks, huh? Let's liven this place up!

Also-- I got a buncha friend requests on my IM service and thought I accepted all of them, but they just disappeared. I don't know what happened and I don't know who they were, so if it were one of you guys, and it looks like I denied it or what not, then just resend the request, huh? Thanks! Time for sleepy sleep in my sleepy bed with the sleepy sleep covers. But before I go, here's a fabulous track from a band I just picked up today. Hope y'all like it!

They reminded me of Hurt for a little while there, but mainly because of the emotion in his voice. Then more Radiohead and U2 began crawling through the woodwork in a pattern that wasn't at all disagreeable. I like these people and am happy I took a chance on them. IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW!

Till next time, mutha fuckas--
--ThinkingCap
Back to top Go down
TheVagrant
Admin

I'm back, Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back,   I'm back, EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 pm

So happy to have you back Jenna. Can't wait for you to rip the protagonists a new one, lol. I realize that activity has been pretty dead, it seems like everyone is checking out. But, I'm still cranking out work, and pretty soon there's going to be awesome artwork to be seen. Part of me also really wants to start writing the script, but part of me wants to wait until I have the perfect idea of how to start it. Its almost there, but not quite finished.
Back to top Go down

I'm back,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Personal :: ThinkingCap-
Jump to: