Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where entertainment turns its back on reality.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love my computer, no really

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThinkingCap
Admin
ThinkingCap

I love my computer, no really Empty
PostSubject: I love my computer, no really   I love my computer, no really EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 am

Spent about nine hours, split between last night and early this morning, customizing my computer's theme and desktop! Learned a helluva lot about how my baby works and got to use safe mode for the first time!! Damn permissions. But now Alastair the sexiest computron around! I mean, look at 'im!

I love my computer, no really Deskto10

Yeah, it's a bit big, but when has that ever been an issue? So fabulous! Needless to say I feel a lot better about using him now. In project-related news, if you notice that blue little infinity thing in the bottom left-hand corner, that's a shortcut to Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Beta 2, the newest compiler from them! I'm so excited to jump in and infect it with my code! It'll be great. That took awhile to load as well, turns out I had an older version of their .NET thingy which made the Visual C++ REFUSE to install. Then I had to jump around and find out what I should download and how, then I'd do it wrong, and would have to start all over again. It'll be a hellion to initiate my new computer when it comes this summer! But so, so worth it. Anyway, I'll be running that program a lot this weekend since my novel should technically be done by Friday (can I hear 'all-nighter'?) and get DirectX up on my little Alastair.

I bought a new song from Isis, a band I hadn't really looked into before yesterday, and lemme just say I'm a little enamored. Can't wait to experience and entire album from them!

Here's the song I got:

It's a little long, but fantastic to sit back and listen to. Just gotta do that sometimes, ya' know?

--ThinkingCap
Back to top Go down

I love my computer, no really
Page 1 of 1