Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where entertainment turns its back on reality.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some important info,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThinkingCap
Admin
ThinkingCap

Some important info, Empty
PostSubject: Some important info,   Some important info, EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 am

Ain't the forum lookin' hot? Yeah, I know, it's awesome. It's gonna get a make-over some time in the near future so that I can make a better banner and a theme that flows together a bit better. But all in due time. I went to Web Design for the first time and it looks like a good space to really focus on our future website and begin the process.

Personal time: I'm taking this project seriously and want to be a productive member of the team, but due to major personal issues going on I will need to place it on the back burner for a bit and keep the work during school hours only. My emotional state has also been shaky, so if I seem tense or abnormally upset about something ridiculous, it's not you. It's a lot of other things. Trust me. I don't know when it will end. Sorry broski's, wish I could be more dependable.

2:20

Back to top Go down

Some important info,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Personal :: ThinkingCap-
Jump to: